Concerned about financing as a first time home buyer in CA? Look no further, here is what you need to know.
– Buying your first home is a unique time, whether you’ve decided to settle down, purchase a dog, and do the crossword every night or are only looking for some fresh energy it is all in all an exciting experience.
– In California alone last year over 437,600 houses were sold, are you prepared to bring an extra digit to that already scarily large statistic? If so, we specialize in California first time home buyer programs including down payment assistance and much more.
– So, strap in tight and hold on for the ride — here is everything you need to know about being a CA first time house buyer.
Leasing vs. buying
– While buying a home will need a deposit, renting usually requires a deposit along with other maintenance and access charges. As a first home buyer in CA, buying or perhaps deciding to rent your very first home can be a stressful experience.
– It is hard deciding where to live, particularly when investing huge amounts of money in the form of a deposit alongside a loan or mortgage to pay off the home for the subsequent years. That is why we’re here.
– Our team at the mortgage division specializes in down payment assistance whilst also providing you with favored realtors for first-time buyers and even tenants in the California region. First, however, let’s clear up exactly what we mean with a deposit.
What is a deposit?
Before we get into the main chunk of what we do and how we can do it, let us first clear up what we mean by a down payment.
Definition of a Down Payment – A down payment is a payment that’s made upfront to get a costly product or service such as a car or house. The down payment made represents a proportion of the complete purchase price — putting in to place the residual financing.
( This can be done using a licensed Realtor In California )
However, although this is rare it’s certainly something to be wary of: in some cases when deals fall through as a result of buyer this down payment could be lost — much more reason to go with a group of professionals to find the work done and to get that job done correctly.
That’s where we come in at Team Whigham.
First Time Home Buyer In California – Down Payment Assist In California
– As a first time purchaser in CA or even seasonal buyer, our job is to encourage you through the entire process of buying a new home. Including down payment assistance, the use of our poll (we will get to this in another ), and the utmost assistance from our team of realtors.
– What if we told you we had a one-stop alternative for CA first time home buyers? Our California first home buyer programs are designed to carry you through the entire process — by figuring out your deposit, getting a loan to pay your down payment, and calculating your entire mortgage. Exciting, right? Right.
– First, let us take a look at that poll.
Down Payment Assistance In California Survey
– Available on our Down Payment Assistance In CA site, our survey will take you through a variety of different questions such as your maximum down payment, house price, your estimated credit score, along with your residence location (along with a few others!) .
– This survey is designed to give you and us an idea of your present financial situation in regards to being a first time home buyer in CA. Filling out the survey will permit you to find out your budget when it comes to buying your first house, while also letting you assess your present financial situation.
– To get our Down Payment Assistance in CA poll, please see here.
– Once you’ve filled out the survey you will receive the lowest Down Payment possible — helping your brain rest at ease.
– From here, we’re ready to set you up with a California first time home buyer program — if that’s something you are interested in? This program allows you to select a loan application, repayment terms, rate of interest, and monthly mortgage payment to best suit you and your loved ones.
– If you don’t yet have a realtor we can also provide this also. Our team of professional realtors are easily available to carry you through the entire process, all the way up to the exciting day of stepping foot in your new home.
– Once you have chosen the home buyer program for you, you simply submit an application, which will be assessed for approval. Simple as that.
Down Payment Assistance In California -Home Purchase Calculator
– However, in addition to our fantastic survey instrument we also carry a purchase and refinance calculator which can be found on our site.
– You can get this by clicking here.
– This calculator lets you input your house price, duration, interest rate (that we supply ), and finally your deposit that you will have just figured out through utilizing our poll instrument.
– Using this calculator will provide you with a demanding mortgage estimate, letting you see whether or not this is the best option for you and much more importantly if you’re all set to become a first-time buyer in CA.
Down Payment Assist In California
– CA first time house buyer? No problem! We provide California first time home buyer programs to suit your needs, from our online calculator and survey to California down payment assistance we will direct you through the whole process of buying your very own and original house.
– If you’d like to contact Jason and the staff you can fill out our Down Payment Assistance application here and once you apply Jason Whigham will return to you. As an alternative, you can email at email@example.com, ring right now direct at -LRB-800-RRB- 807-5022 or locate additional contact methods on our site.
– Thus, whether you’re in need of California down payment assistance or are only searching for advice on buying your very first home we’re here to help you every step along the way.
– MY-Down Payment Assistance looks forward to hopefully seeing you soon!
– My-Down Payment Assistance specialists would advise and guide you through the best house buyer’s loan to get.
– Down Payment Assistance in California – First Time Home Buyer Programs California 2020 is bridging the gap into homeownership in California.
– How Do I Get in touch with My-Down Payment Assistance
– If you want to reach out to My-Down Payment Support to go over available choices for you.
Hours: Open 24 hours
Telephone: -LRB-800-RRB- 807-5022
Locate Down Payment Assistance in California Apps
– Open Doors GSFA
– CalHFA CalPLUS Conventional First Mortgage Loan Program with ZIP (HFA Preferred)
– CalHFA MyHome Assistance Program — Conventional
– CalHFA MyHome Assistance Program — FHA
– NeighborhoodLIFT Program — Sacramento — FHA
Down Payment Assist In California – CA Areas Serviced
My-Down Payment Support service all of Northern California and Southern California! Roseville
First Time Homebuyer Sacramento California – Are You searching for Sacramento Down Payment Assistance For First Time Buyer Programs In Sacramento CA? Call Jason Whigham 800-807-5022 And Save on your next CA house purchase.